Does anyone else have the sudden urge to scream T.G.I.F.!!! Just me? It has been a very long week and I’m so ready for the upcoming weekend. I may very well be spending it in the car but at least I’ll be away from the household demands. But before I get knee-deep in my weekend plans, I wanted to share with you my makeup must haves.
- Wet N Wild Fergie Come Correct Concealer – Fair #111 : No one will truly understand how much I love this concealer. I have very prominent dark circles. Thanks Mom for the genetics! Until I found this, I was using 2-3 different concealers to lighten the circles. Now, a few drops of this concealer will COMPLETELY cover my dark circles. I don’t have to cake it on and the coverage is amazing! I would highly recommend this for anyone with dark circles.
- Revlon Lip Butter – Pink Truffle : This is my favorite spring lip color. Not too nude, not too bright.
- Too Faced Primed & Poreless Loose Powder : I love to have a very matte complexion without looking cakey and I have found that this works the best. And a little can really go a long way.
- Nars Blush in Orgasm : I first purchased this blush about 3 years ago. One of my favorite beauty bloggers was constantly using it. I was afraid it would be too much for my pale complexion but it’s beautiful.
- Benefits Blush in Dandelion : I wear this blush a lot in the summer. I tend to go very minimal with my makeup in the hot months, as does everyone, and this color gives me just enough pop of color to keep me from looking washed out.
- Urban Decay Naked, Naked 3, and Naked Basics : Need I say more??
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Beauty Express for Brows : There are few days where I do not fill in my brows. Mainly because I’m missing a piece of one brow thanks to a childhood scar. But there are some days that I’ll just skip the eye shadow all together and just fix up my brows.