I don’t know about you, but it’s been a long month for me. My family has been going through some tough adjustments and I could really use a nice little spa date. But since I don’t really have the time for that, I thought I would dig out some of my favorite bath products to share with you.
- Softsoap Body Butter Shea & Almond Oil Body Wash – This body wash is a new favorite of mine. I decided to buy it when I was on a coupon kick and now I love it. My skin feels extremely clean without feeling dried out. And the smell is amazing!
- Benefits Refined Finish Facial Polish – This is the best exfoliation that I have found. I have combination skin and this works perfectly for my skin.
- Paul Mitchell Forever Blonde Shampoo & Conditioner – I don’t buy a lot of high-end shampoos but I love how beautiful this combination makes my hair look. And I love the smell of it as well.
- Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter – I’ve recently gotten on the body butter train and I this one is my favorite. I get it at my local Walgreen and it smells like I’ve spent all day at the beach.
- Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Mask – I learned about this product from Casey Holmes’ YouTube channel. She has a whole hair care video here and this product is mentioned about 6 minutes in. I use this mask on my hair 1-2 a week.
- Benefits It’s Potent Eye Cream – I have severe black under eye circles (thanks Mom!) and this product came highly recommended to me. I don’t use it as much as I should, but I have seen some improvement since I started using this product.