Let me just be honest, I kind of forgot about my 101 Things in 1,001 Days. I’ve had the opportunity to accomplish several things on this list in the last several months but chose not to. However, I was able to mark off 2 things this past month. The first one was to make a new recipe. I’ve actually made several new recipes with my Wildtree products and I’ve loved all but 1 of them. Here’s a few pictures of the recipes I loved.
The second item that I was able to mark off was preparing two weeks worth of freezer meals. I’ve always loved making freezer meals, and they actually came in hand when our house flooded back in January. We stayed in a hotel with a little kitchen so I was able to take all of my freezer meals with us. We ended up with a week’s worth of homemade dinners with no effort. So when I started with Wildtree I was excited to see that we had freezer meal workshops. I have only tried one so far but I’m in love! I got 10 meals from the kit, with plenty of Wildtree products left over to use in other meals.
- Pay off all my debt, excluding our mortgage.
- Build our emergency fund to 3-6 months of expenses.
t a Christmas savings account.Jan 2016
- Start my kids college funds.
- Gain 100 followers on my blog.
- Post 2 videos to my YouTube channel a week for a month.
- Have 3 blog posts published a week for a month.
Start an Etsy shop, or a shop on my blogJune 2015
- Make my daughter a toy box.
Grow a herb garden. April 2016
- Make (and can) my own spaghetti sauce.
- Read 40 books completely and not half way through. ~Made book list
- Go 1 entire week (including the weekend) without eating out.
- Take my husband away without the kids for a weekend.
Learn a new craft. July 2015 Make at new recipe.March 2017
- Lose 20 pounds.
- Take a yoga class a few times.
- Go a full day with no technology.
- Take the Canadian road trip I planned.
- Take the kids on a Disney cruise.
- Join the local VFW.
- Attend a photography workshop.
- Host a cooking class.
- Make a memory jar on Jan 1 and read everything in it on Dec 31.
- Learn to quilt.
- Take a weekend trip to Vegas.
- Write a cookbook.
- Go zip lining.
- Make a jar full of rocks with my favorite Bible verses written on them.
- Go on a road trip with some of my girlfriends.
- Host a huge Halloween masquerade party.
- Rent a beach house for a week.
- Swim with dolphins.
- Go camping with my kids.
- Have a picnic in the park.
- Make yogurt popsicle with my kids.
- Pay a strangers restaurant bill.
- Go on a hot air balloon ride.
- Learn to ice skate.
- Attend the Kentucky Derby.
- Take a pin-up photo shoot.
- Prepare a care package for a homeless person.
Build a blanket fort.August 2015
- Go to Country Concert.
- Make every recipe from 1 of my cookbooks.
- Take a Segway tour of a city.
- Go to a monster truck rally.
- Take a self-defense class.
- Make pasta from scratch.
- Go one month without shopping except for necessities.
- Read 5 biographies. ~Made List
- Learn how to tie a tie.
Start a new blog series. May 2015
- Give 5 “Just Because Gifts” 1~July 2015; 1~August 2015
- Visit Chicago.
- Make sushi with my new kit.
- Run in a color run.
- Have a spa day.
- Host a Vision Board party.
- Attend a blog conference.
Establish a family tradition. May 2015
- Write a guest post for another blogger.
- Have a guest post on my blog.
- Attend an Alabama home football game.
- Host a blog giveaway.
- Put $20 in savings for every goal accomplished.
- Visit 5 new museums. AF Museum~July 2015
- Go on another marriage retreat.
- Stop drinking soda for 1 week.
- Learn to make a burlap wreath.
Determine my MBA major. Nov 2015
- Take a photo booth picture with my hubs.
- Go snowboarding.
- Have family photos taken every year.
Visit a new state. August 2015
- Go geocaching.
- Go to 3 new festivals.
- Be able to do 10 pullups.
- Create a business plan.
Make an editorial calendar.May 2015 Order business cards. July 2015
- Create a media kit.
- Have 5 photos accepted to FoodGawker.
- Attend a women’s bible retreat.
- Make a list of 101 positive things about myself. ~Started on
- Make my bed every single day for a month.
- Put aside $50 a month for 6 months and go on a shopping spree.
- Write a letter for each of my children and place it with my will.
- Send a message in a bottle.
- Host a favorites party.
Do a craft show. August 2015
- Go golfing with my hubs.
- Take each kid on a mom date.
- Plan 12 dates (1 for each month) for the hubs and I.
- Buy a silhouette cameo.
Make 2 weeks worth of freezer meals.March 2017 Leave a 100% tip. Feb 2016
- Have poker night.
- Journal every night for a month.
- Write a letter to myself to open in 10 years.